The project aims to highlight the contemporary female in aviation, while also promoting the future of women in aviation by telling the individual stories of the women paving the way for others to become aviators. The Aviatrix Project will illuminate the bridge between perception and reality from normal life to the life of a successful aviator. We aim to show people of all ages, backgrounds, and demographics that the position of pilot is not an unattainable career.
All projects need help for their completion, and the Aviatrix life project is a huge undertaking. We will be constructing an official crowd funding campaign, but in the meantime we wanted to set up this portal for those that would like to help. The image shown is our patch, which is being sewn onto the arm of our sweatshirts, and will also be the forefront of the hats. Currently all garments are in production. Photographs will be up once production is complete.
Every donation will receive a thank you gift, and you will be immortalized in the book itself. (Coffee table, hardcover)
• $25.00 Sticker pack
• $50.00 T-shirt of your choice.
• $100.00 T-shirt of your choice and sticker pack.
• $250.00 Hooded sweatshirt and T-shirt of your choice.
• $500.00 Hooded sweatshirt, two (2) T-shirts, stickers.
• $1000.00 Copy of the book, and everything from the $500 donation level.
• Above $1000.00 One hour flight lesson (1 hour lesson per $1000 donated), copy of the book, sweatshirt, two (2) T-shirts, stickers.
• Any in-between donations will receive the package for the nearest amount below their donation.
*Note–Production takes time, any gifts will ship when the product has been completed and supply is available. Books will not ship until printing, after the projects completion.
• Donate Here •
*T-Shirts and sweatshirts may also be pre-ordered in the store under the “apparel” section.